2022 Nissan Pathfinder
Stadium Nissan is excited to carry the All-New 2022 Nissan Pathfinder. With its design additions, peak performance features, and latest technological features, the Pathfinder is better than ever.
The new Pathfinder is a stand-out in off-road performance. Challenging terrain? See how Pathfinder is up for it. The available Intelligent 4×4 with seven drive and terrain modes. A new 9-speed automatic transmission. An impressive approach angle, and innovation that can handle everything from squeezing between boulders to carrying all the gear you want to bring along. You’ll stand out – and stand tall.
284-Horsepower, 3.5-Liter V6 Engine
Experience dynamic performance at every turn. With the power of an impressive 3.5-L Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) V6 engine, you’ll feel confident cruising the highway or towing large watercraft.
New 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
Pathfinder’s new 9-speed automatic transmission helps deliver quick response and enhanced control while also maximizing fuel efficiency.
Paddle shifters put quick shifts at your fingertips.
All-New Intelligent 4X4 with 7 Drive and Terrain Modes
Tow Mode and Trailer Sway Control
Pathfinder’s available seven driver-selectable modes include a Tow Mode with Downhill Speed Control that helps reduce hunting for gears for smoother, more confident towing. Partnering up with that, Trailer Sway Control can help keep a trailer in line, whether it’s crosswinds or bad roads.
Intelligent Around View® Monitor
Hooking up a trailer used to be a two-person job, but with Pathfinder’s available Intelligent Around View Monitor, you’ve got a virtual spotter helping you line up easily to your trailer, and also helping to keep clear of obstacles in your way.
Seamlessly connects to everything you need.
New Digital Displays
Easy-to-Read Touch-Screen Display
Other Technology Features Include:
Nissan Door to Door Navigation
Wireless Apple CarPlay® integration
Interior and Cargo
Carpool has never been this cool. Stretch out with room for eight and loaded with style, comfort and space. With an interior this luxurious, including the comfort of available 2nd-row captain’s chairs, and the coziness of Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control, you might never want to go outside.
Seating for 7 or 8
Expansive Cargo and Storage
Mountain bike, snowboard and more – Pathfinder’s cavernous room makes for a great getaway.
- 2nd Row Captain’s Chairs
EZ FLEX® 2nd-Row Seating System
Driver’s seat Memory System
Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
Remote Engine Start System
Motion Activated Liftgate
- And more!
All-New 2022 Pathfinder Key Product Feature SUMMARY
Rugged Styling and Capability
- All-new exterior design with modern, aggressive and robust styling
- 14 color combinations are offered, including five new two-tone treatments
- 284-horsepower 3.5 liter Direct Injection V6 Engine
- All-new 9-speed Automatic Transmission for smooth, direct response
- All-new Intelligent 4WD with 7-position Drive and Terrain Mode Selector
- Available 6,000-pound maximum towing capacity allows drivers to confidently haul boats, ATVs and trailers
- Seating for up to eight, new captain’s chairs option, new EX FLEX one-touch release adds comfort and flexibility for the whole family
- Interior space increased by 10.6 cubic feed from previous generation
- 10-way power driver’s seat, climate controlled front seats, Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control with 2nd row climate control, and heated rear seats
- Woven cloth, leather appointments or premium quilted semi-aniline leather-appointed seats offered in new colors and materials
- New ambient interior lighting for a more premium feel
Technology and Features
- Advanced, connected technology integration with all-new available 10.8-inch Head-Up Display, 12.3-inch digital dashboard, ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Standard Nissan Safety Shield 360 helps owners drive with confidence
- 9″ color touchscreen with Intelligent Around View Monitor
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto standard, wireless Apple CarPlay / wireless smartphone charging available
- Bose Premium Audio with 13 speakers available
New 2022 Pathfinder will attract Mid- to Large-SUV intenders looking for more space, comfort and adventure